Monday, January 28, 2013

Awesome Websites

This morning when checked my e-mail, I had a message from a friend telling me about this website, www.softcoin.com. Now, this is a new company that offers digital coupons for big stores like wal-mart, target, ingles etc. What happens is you sign up and they mail you a card. It will look like a credit card almost. After they mail you the card, you get to choose the stores that you shop at the most and they apply all the coupons that those stores offer to your card and as you are checking out the coupons are automatically applied. They even send you e-mails letting you know when the coupon that you have are about to expire. It's really cool, and really helpful. She also let me know about a website, www.retailmenot.com, which is more than amazing. They have their coupons broken into categories: like, groceries, online or whatever, or you can look at them in groups. You have the option to use them online, or print them off of your computer. They offer everything from online stores that offer free shipping, to Toy's R Us, to Chili's, to Walmart.You name it, they got it. This is by far the best website for deals that I have found other the Groupon. You should really check it out. Like I said on my earlier post, keep me informed to the big deals that you score on these websites. I want to know the best places that you have found to save money and any money saving secrets that you know, that I don't. Have a blessed day and awesome money saving shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment