Sunday, January 27, 2013

Homewithekids.com

Hey Guys.
Well day two of my blog has started/ended. Not much happened today. I started selling Avon and am going to add a link on my page to my Avon page. Check it out, we have some great goodies and great deals. You get to order directly from me, it can be shipped to your house for $3 dollars extra if your not in my area. We also have a 1 yr. money back guarantee if your not happy with what you bought.

 I was looking online the other day and found this website called www.homewiththekids.com, especially great for all of you stay at home mom's and followers of my blog with limited mobility. It is a website solely dedicated to teaching the ones that would like to work from home, how to do so. It has links and information of what companies and careers offer work-from-home positions. You would really be surprised as to the jobs that you can get from home. I myself being disabled, found it very helpful and informative. There are many options available to everyone, including the home-bound. So go check out different sites and see what you can learn. You can also find many school's and colleges that offer online classes that allow you to get the degree of your choice. Leave me a message to let me know about anything that you know that I may not, I'm always interested to know what my readers are thinking. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment