Monday, January 28, 2013

Shopathome.com

Hey guys,
There is a website, shopathome.com, it's actually pretty cool. You sign up for the website and you can use the online coupons or you can download the app for either your Droid, Iphone, Ipad, or Kindle. They can give you discounts on-the-go on everything from restaurants to retail stores. Not only coupons but free shipping deals, pharmacy discounts, and cash back coupons. If your looking for that couponing website that you can use while your in the store or even if you love to go on spontaneous shopping trips, this is definitely the one for you. Right now the featured deal is 10% off a sale of $75 or more at Pfaltzgraff.com. This particular deal makes me happy, even though I'm broke at the moment and can't afford to take advantage of it. My fiance and I have a set of dishes that we are in love with that is part of a collection from Phaltzgraff. I didn't even know that they had a website until now. The three websites that I have posted about today have great deals that could save you tons of money all on their own. These websites are great for people that love to go out and have a good time. I'm not sure, but they probably even have amazing deals for video rental stores for those movie lovers out there. Once again, let me know if you score a huge deal or drop me a comment even if your just excited and feel like bragging. Talk to you guys' tomorrow. Have a blessed night and sweet dreams to all of you deal lovers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment