Saturday, January 26, 2013

Money Saving Grocery Lists

The other day one of my fiances friends came over, he looked in the fridge and saw that we had four packs of hot dogs and he asked me how we get so much food, which got me thinking and I thought that I would share my information with you guys. Every Monday I sit down and make a list of the things that we need, a grocery list. Then I get online and look at all of the local ads for WalMart, K-Mart, local grocery stores etc. and compare the sales prices to get the best deals on the things that we need. I was planning on telling you guys my favorite spot for getting great deals on food but recently found out that the store is only available in a few states, which made me kind of sad actually. For those of you that live in the states though I'll tell anyway, it's Ingles, www.ingles-markets.com. Another great place to get deals though is Kroger's, http://www.kroger.com/Pages/default.aspx, but considering that they aren't available everywhere either, sorry. Also, in certain places you can find the Dollar General Market which is really cool. It's the Dollar General but it has produce and basically everything that a regular grocery store has. It's worth the drive to go find it, if it's not too far away. Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you guys and let you know how I personally save money on groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment