Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside - Love that song

Hey everybody,
Just letting you all know about the restocking on coupon sites, in case you didn't know. At the beginning of every month all the great coupon sites like couponmom and couponsuzy etc. restock all of their coupons for the coming month. New great deals are around the corner, right at the click of a mouse.

Did everyone go check out swap.com? Great deals there, especially my book readers out there.Don't forget that Groupon and other sites that I have mentioned have Daily Specials, those are some really good deals also. Walmart also offers a daily special as well, so thats worth giving a second look

I'm sorry that I havn't been writing regularly but for anyone that follows my blog regularly knows, our trailer is under a little construction at the moment and it is freezing. So, I have been staying at the house next door to stay warm. That's why lately my blogs may come every other day. Don't worry though, I have great posts racking up for you guys. As soon as we get some good heat over here then I'll be writing posts regularly again.

One more little word of advice though. Given the fact that most of my good deals are available only online, for those of you that are scared to put your info on the net, signing up for PayPal may be your ticket. It is easy to sign up for, free, and you don't have to put any info on the net wherever you check out (except for paypal). Keep in mind that all sites don't except PayPal though, most big site like Amazon or Ebay do. All you have to do, is when your checking out, make sure to click on check out with PaPpal. PayPal is safe, and works like an online debit card. PayPal pays the site for you, in your name of course, and then gets paid back through your debit or credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment